See the top sights of Prague while riding a completely effortless E-scooter with comfortable seats! Each option includes a local and experienced guide.
Duration: 1.5, 2 or 3 hours
Transfer: free taxi pick-up and drop-off
- Small Group
- Private Group
- 1.5 hours Ages 8+
- 2 hours Ages 8+
- 3 hours Ages 8+
Segway Tours in Prague
See the areas of Prague untouched by tourists on a self-balancing Segway vehicle with a local guide. Take a delightful ride around the Strahov area and discover the hidden neighborhoods of Prague.
The program starts with a free taxi pick-up, which will be arranged approx. 15-30 minutes before the tour. At the meeting point, you meet the tour guide, who shows you how to operate the self-balancing vehicle to ensure you feel comfortable and confident before you set off.
Along the way, get interesting information about Prague and its landmark sites. Learn about life in the city from a local guide. Ask for recommendations if you need them, as well as advice on how to reach your preferred destination at the end of the tour. Your guide will arrange a free drop-off after the tour by taxi, which is also included in the price.
Small group tours with max. 8 participants are available in regular starting times. In case of more participants, additional guides are provided to secure the best possible personal experience.
Private tours are available in flexible starting times, so you can enjoy the advantage of personal guide and tour optimization according to your wishes.
The best way how to get close to see the views of Prague Castle and try the segway vehicle in just 90 minutes. With this shortest option, you can visit following places:– Max van der Stoel park– Ořechovka (Prague’s “Beverly Hills” area)– view of Prague castle– Strahov Monastery– Strahov stadium
The most favorite product is the 2-hour segway tour. It is ideal to enjoy the ride through the local neighborhoods and discover following places and amazing views:– Strahov Stadium– view from Sacre Coeur– villa Kinsky– banks of Vltava river– view of Dancing house and monastery Emauzy– Andel district
The 3-hours segway tour or we can say the monasteric segway tour is the longest option, where you can explore following places and viewpoints:– Strahov Stadium– Ladronka park– Brevnov Monastery (the oldest brewery in Czechia, since 993)– Villa Muller– Prague’s “Beverly Hills” area called Ořechovka– view of Prague castle– Max van der Stoel park– Strahov Monastery
- Ride an off-road Segway X2 or i2 city transporter.
- Get panoramic views from Strahov Stadium.
- Benefit from the services and expertise of a local guide.
- Escape the crowds and glide along the trails of Ladronka Park.
- Benefit from several start times throughout the day.
- Enjoy an exclusive service including a free drink and pick-up from your hotel.
- Group tours available with a German, English or Czech speaking guide
- Private tours available with a German, English, Czech, French, Spanish and Russian speaking guide
- A bottle of water
- A choice of several starting times
- Gloves or jacket in the winter season
- Photo service (on request)
- Safety instructions and practice time before the tour
- Instant booking confirmation and short cut-off time
- Free pick-up and drop-off by taxi from your accommodation
- Entrance to sights
- Old town
- Children under 8 years of age
- Pregnant women
- People under the influence of alcohol or drugs
- People above 115 kg (255 pounds)