See the top sights of Prague while riding a completely effortless E-scooter with comfortable seats! Each option includes a local and experienced guide.
- Small Group
- 1.5 hours Ages 8+
- 2 hours Ages 8+
- 3 hours Ages 8+
Segway Tours in Prague
See the areas of Prague untouched by tourists on a self-balancing Segway vehicle with a local guide. Take a delightful ride around the Strahov area and discover the hidden neighborhoods of Prague.
The program starts with a free taxi pick-up, which will be arranged approx. 15-30 minutes before the tour. At the meeting point, you meet the tour guide, who shows you how to operate the self-balancing vehicle to ensure you feel comfortable and confident before you set off.
Along the way, get interesting information about Prague and its landmark sites. Learn about life in the city from a local guide. Ask for recommendations if you need them, as well as advice on how to reach your preferred destination at the end of the tour. Your guide will arrange a free drop-off after the tour by taxi, which is also included in the price.
With this shortest option, you can meet other travelers. Maximum 8 participants in a group with a single guide. Places to see: Max van der Stoel park, Ořechovka (Prague’s “Beverly Hills” area), view of Prague castle, Strahov Monastery and Strahov stadium.
Use this special option for a longer, 2-hour segway tour with max. 8 participants in a group. You are able to enjoy amazing views and visit Strahov Stadium, view from Sacre Coeur, Vltava river, view of Dancing house and Emauzy or Andel district.
Use this special option for a 3-hour intense private Segway tour without other participants. The starting time is flexible, according to your wishes. You are able to enjoy amazing views and visit Strahov Stadium, Ladronka park, Brevnov Monastery, Villa Muller, Prague’s “Beverly Hills” area called Ořechovka, view of Prague castle, Max van der Stoel park or Strahov Monastery and more, on demand.
- Ride an off-road Segway X2 or i2 city transporter.
- Get panoramic views from Strahov Stadium.
- Benefit from the services and expertise of a local guide.
- Escape the crowds and glide along the trails of Ladronka Park.
- Benefit from several start times throughout the day.
- Enjoy an exclusive service including a free drink and pick-up from your hotel.
- Group tours available with German, English or Czech speaking guide
- Private tours available with German, English, Czech, French, Spanish and Russian speaking guide
- A bottle of water
- A choice of several starting times
- Gloves or jacket in the winter season
- Photo service (on request)
- Safety instructions and practice time before the tour
- Instant booking confirmation and short cut-off time
- Free pick-up and drop-off by taxi from your accommodation
- Entrance to sights
- Old town
- Children under 8 years of age
- Pregnant women
- People under influence of alcohol or drugs
- People above 115 kg (220 pounds)