See the sights of Prague on an eco-friendly, self-balancing Segway with your private guide. Take a delightful ride along Ladronka Park and the Strahov area!
Duration: 4 hours
Transfer: free taxi pick-up
- Small Group
- Private Group
- E-scooter & Segway Ages 12+
- E-bike & Segway Ages 10+
E-scooter or E-bike & Segway Combo Tour
Join us on a unique and all-inclusive sightseeing tour where you are able to visit the most famous sights on an E-Scooter or E-bike for 90 and 90 mintues and also try a Segway for 60 minutes, all in one tour. Visit sights like Prague Castle, John Lennon Wall, National Theatre, and many more.
Select this option to enjoy a combination of two ecological vehicles, the Segway and the E-scooter. On this exciting 4-hour tour, see the most important sights of Prague and meet travelers from all over the world. The maximum number of guests per group is 8. Start with a free taxi pick-up service from your accommodation and transfer to the meeting point. Practice riding the E-bikes and set off when you feel confident. Discuss your wishes and sights you would like to see with your tour guide before starting the tour.
Listen as your guide tells you about the sights and places you see along the way. The first E-bike ride is approximately the first quarter of the tour, where you glide through Letná Park with its beer garden, the Metronome, along Queens Ann’s summer palace, and the Prague Castle district to the Strahov area. Following this, reach Strahov Stadium, the largest inactive stadium for approx. 250.000 spectators, where you can access your Segway vehicles.
Your guide provides enough time and instructions so you can feel safe and comfortable before the Segway part of the tour. During the Segway portion, you glide along the stadium to see its size, enjoy a unique viewpoint, and experience the adrenaline from the Segway ride in the hidden neighborhoods of Prague.
After this part of the tour, switch vehicles again to the E-bikes and continue sightseeing in the city center. The last part of the tour on an E-scooter or E-bike takes you along Petrin Park, Vltava riverbank, and the Old Town area. At the end of the tour, you may ask your guide for tips and recommendations for activities, restaurants, and places in Prague.
Small group tours with max. 8 participants are available in regular starting times. In case of more participants, additional guides are provided to secure the best possible personal experience.
Private tours are available in flexible starting times, so you can enjoy the advantage of personal guide and tour optimization according to your wishes.
- Expo 58
- Letná Park
- Prague Castle area
- Loreta church
- Strahov Monastery
- Strahov Stadium
- Park Ladronka
- Petrin park
- John Lennon Wall
- View of Charles Bridge
- National Theatre
- Wenceslas Square
- Municipal house
- Powder gate
- Marvel at the most important sights of Prague on two different electric vehicles during one tour with a local tour guide.
- Visit the amazing Prague Castle, enjoy unforgettable views, or sign your name on John Lennon’s Wall.
- Ask your local tour guide for tips or recommendations according to your wishes.
- Choose a type of Segway: off-road X2 or city i2.
- Benefit from several starting times throughout the day.
- Visit the phenomenal Strahov Brewery (on demand).
- Group tours available with a German, English or Czech speaking guide
- Private tours available with a German, English, Czech, French, Spanish and Russian speaking guide
- Comfortable taxi pick-up from your accommodation in Prague
- Segway and E-scooter (or E-bike) experience in one tour
- 0.5-liter bottle of water (free drinks)
- Helmets, raincoats, or gloves if required
- Photo service (on request)
- Safety training and supervised test drive before the tour (not counted as a tour time)
- Instant booking confirmation
- Entrance tickets
- Free drop off by taxi after the tour
- People under 10 years of age
- Pregnant women
- People under the influence of alcohol or drugs
- People above 115 kg (255 pounds)
- Those who don’t feel comfortable riding a bike